Hello everybody! Sorry for the slight hiatus, I just started a new job working at Orion and the last six weeks have been somewhat full-on!
Anyway, I’m very excited to be taking part in some events in May and the summer, and would love to see you there if you’re interested. Details below…
- May 10th, Bedford Pavilion Supper Club event from 7pm – your ticket includes fizz, canapes and a two-course meal! I’ll be talking about my second book, The Girl Next Door, and answering any questions on writing and publishing. Tickets here.
- May 11th, Authors North: Writing Romantic Fiction event in Leeds. This is a full day of panel talks and I’ll be speaking alongside a few other editors and literary agents about what we look for in new writers and how you can write brilliant love stories! Tickets here.
- May 15th, Author School event, Girls Can Do Anything, from 7-9pm at Library, St Martin’s Lane. Watch their website for more details!
- May 20th, Author School event, Female Thriller Writers, 7-9pm in London. Tickets here. Watch their website for more details!
- June 3rd, Publishing Commercial Fiction talk in London Bridge via the London Writers’ Cafe. I will be talking about how you can get your work published, how the process works and what editors are looking for. Tickets here.
- June 30th, How to Get Published, Felixstowe Book Festival. I will be running a two hour workshop at this lovely festival in Suffolk. Tickets here.
- September 14th, Writing and Publishing Commercial Fiction Workshop at Chiswick Book Festival. 10am-noon. Details still being confirmed but keep an eye on their website!
- September 14th, 4pm, Panel Talk with author Emma Curtis. Details still being confirmed but keep an eye on their website!
- November 17th, Publishing and Writing talk at the Lavenham Literary Festival in Suffolk. Tickets will be on their website in due course!
Hope you can come along to something and feel free to get in touch if you have queries about any of them!